Tuesday, April 14, 2009

hello my friends

Wow, I have been gone a long time and yet it feels like I just left. I miss you all so very much! As for the news with me... I am still homeless and living with my sister. The snow has fallen many times on my head and Kaylee turned 5.
My mom and her grandkids.

She is growing up so fast. She tells me all the time that she is not little any more. So consequently she doesn't need to go to bed, use her car seat, or a number of other fun things.
"I'm Five!"


Kaylee was cold the other day. Her Daddy told her to think about being warm. She told him, "Daddy I only just think about princesses!"



They love the snow but come on it was the end of March!

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Your mom looks so young. Im glad you guys made it there. Kaylee is so cute. We miss having her in class. Good luck in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I was doing some thinking and you know what I came up with...I think you sould move back here to good ol' Texas. Come on you know you want to.

    ReplyDelete